Monday 26 February 2018

How The Helping Hands T Shirt Saved A Member From Being Lynched

Good morning everybody I don't know how to start this but am glad am at least writing this to you all alive and sound...thanks to H2i T-shirt that came to my Rescue...Let me give a brief detailed testimony that happened yesterday...

I left Golden Tulip hotel for igbeneri junction(Ashade Estate) precise to see a friend who came back from south Africa,I wanted to discuss some business ideas with him...
On my way coming back I decided to use bike down to Alakija and then find my way to my destination from there...

So there came this bike with a young lady already on board it,the bike man told me to enter that he is also going to Alakija with the young lady,and he also told me that is how they run it in lagos...
At first I resented but then I looked at my time and it was getting late and moreover Skility and Lady G don dae call me like say I win lottery...

So I boarded this bike with this young lady and we set for Alakija...
On our way this stupid young Lady that God will help me punish,started shouting her phone, her phone,before I knew what was happening the bike man has stopped the bike,told us to come down and search ourselves..Inukwa!!!
I asked the girl what type of phone is that?she told me iPhone 6+ okay I told them to search me na... Suddenly the bike man started shouting Ole Ole in Yoruba tone,and this stupid girl joined him and started crying ooo.

.
Omo before I knew what was happening Lagos don gather around me ooo unto lynching level oo, hmmm omo I tell my self if you don't stand your ground this people go kill you and burn you in Lagos state omo I counter attack their sentiments and comments why will I be accused and even killed for what I dont know.

To be honest the tension was getting High and serious oo, smelling mouths and breath was crowding my sanity and sense of reasoning, hold up don even start small small..


All I know was that this Lexus Jeep parked and out came a man who started asking what was the problem and why are creating hold up,? People wae know and people wae no know anything begin talk rubbish wae full their mouth oo so luckily the man asked me young man what happened?..
I explained my self and even told him am just leaving a mega award which my company hosted at Golden Tulip hotels Festac...
I was surprised when the man said he recognizes the T-shirt I was wearing and that he watched the event on (STV) that even somebody he knows picked a car from that event...He now asked me the name of the organization which I told him,he then asked for the bike man and to my utmost surprise bike man was no where to be found he then told the guy in his car to hold the young lady that they are criminals...
Before then the mob have taken my phone and ATM card even Some money in my pocket..
Luckily I retrieved my phone and ATM but the money I didn't retrieve..
The man in the Lexus jeep gave me 1k to use and transport myself to kirikiri town....
I don't have much to say but at least am here to drop this news...Am giving gratitude to that T-SHIRT with H2i encryption na so they for kill innocent guy cos say in carry dread


Chris H2i

4 comments:

  1. Chai,,,,,,h2i, saving lives, we dontd only say it with mouth,,,but prove it.

    H2i doesn't only change lives but also saves lives

    ThankGodforH2i

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the Good God be praise... . H2i we will continually Touch, Empower & save Lives of People.

    ReplyDelete